The current Bylaws of the Coyle Community Club require that notice be given of proposed changes to the Bylaws. Specifically, the Bylaws require that notice be given in the following manner:
AMENDMENT OF BYLAWS
Section 1. These bylaws may be amended by a two-thirds vote of members present at the Fall membershipmeeting, provided:
1. A notice of the proposed amendment(s) to these bylaws be given at the Spring membership meeting,and copies of the proposed bylaws be mailed, or otherwise delivered, to all Club members within thirty (30) daysprior to the Fall membership meeting where bylaw proposals will be acted upon by the membership.
2. The executive board has determined that the proposed amendment is compliant with Washington State
regulations (refer to the Washington Nonprofit Handbook).
At the Spring Membership Meeting, which was conducted on April 11th at the Community Center, notice was given in the form of both an announcement and distribution of hard copies for the associated proposed changes.
In addition to that notice, the Board is now distributing this email to all email addresses on file and will subsequently post these files on the website.
The attached files are:
1) A summary of proposed changes to the Bylaws and Dock Rules (please note that the proposed changes to the Dock Rules will not be voted on until the Spring Meeting of 2022)
2) A redlined version of the proposed changes to the Bylaws
3) A clean version of the proposed changes to the Bylaws
4) A redlined version of the proposed changes to the Dock Rules
5) A clean version of the proposed changes to the Dock Rules
If you have feedback or questions regarding the proposed changes to the Bylaws, please contact Kimberly Kinser.
We would ask that any comments be provided to the Board with enough advance notice that we are in a position to efficiently conduct the Fall Membership Meeting.
Thank you for your membership and for participating in the future of our Club.
The CCC Board